46930[mh] Anyone still use Aubrys? Want one(or two)

  • Greg Moeller
    Mar 1, 2014
      Subject pretty much says it all.
      I am finally cleaning up the basement (after WAY too long) and came
      across 2 Aubrys.
      Both have power supply, keyboard, network adapter.
      At least one of them still has it's clear stylus. (didn't check the one
      behind it yet)

      I'm in Canada, would prefer it go to a home there (Manitoba)
      But if you're willing to pay shipping, I can send them most anywhere.

      Greg