      As I've written recently, this fixed my problem with #255. Thank you very much.

      My perl -V says "(revision 5 version 12 subversion 4)"

      Bill

      On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 4:48 PM, Timothy Spaulding <spaulding@...> wrote:

      Thanks Kevin,

      This is working for me.

      From: Kevin Robert Keegan [mailto:kevin@...]
      Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 4:30 PM

      To: Timothy Spaulding
      Cc: misterhouse-users@...
      Subject: Re: [mh] errors in read_table_a.pl

      I was about to say that this wasn't a perl syntax thing because I am running Perl version 5.14.2 on Ubuntu.

      However, then I discovered this SO post:

      I pushed the fix to master already.  I hope that solves it for you.

      In the future it looks like I need to get and test mh changes with an older version of perl.  Can anyone recommend a reasonable old release 5.8 looks to be somewhat common.  Also, anyone know how to install and run two different versions of perl?

      On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Timothy Spaulding <spaulding@...> wrote:

      This is sort of interesting.

      As best as I know, I do not have anything that would have involved a Scene of any type.

      This gives the impression that it is a perl syntax error instead of a content issue.

      I am running Perl version 5.12.4 on Redhat FC 15.