45960[mh] mh.private.ini file question.

  • Benny D. Miller Jr
    Oct 31, 2013

      Hello all,

      It has been far too long for me and Perl or MrHouse. Just getting started again and had a question in my mh.private.ini file. I have MrHouse setup under the Program Files and need to figure out how to allow the space in a directory name.

      Windows 7 x64, I already have the port changed and need to figure out this if there is away. I have tried various ways of quotes, both single and double.

      Works:

      code_dir=d:/Progra~1/MrHouse/misterhouse/local/code

      Would prefer something like:

      code_dir=d:/Program Files/MrHouse/misterhouse/local/code

      I am just starting up again after many years of being away. I have checked the emails and not seeing just what I am looking for. I have programmed in Perl before, but again it has been years.

      I have more other questions, but I’ll read more first.

      Thanks,

      Ben ARS w4qed use to be wb8lgh