Baxter Black The Cowboy Poet is for NAI S

  • squaredancingmule
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      We heard baxter Black, the cowboy poet on the local radio station
      twice today doing sound-bites for the Mo. Dept. of Ag. encouraging and
      promoting the signing up for premise ID. Guess we won't be buying
      any more of his tapes or books!!!!!!! If that's all he's got to do,
      he can go back to being a vet.
    • Donna Evans
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
        Amen to that. I sure won't have anything to do with Baxter Black's stuff.
        Donna Evans

        Dean & Donna Evans' Appaloosa Horses
        www.donnaappaloosahorses.com