Re: [Mission_Kim_Possible] Re: Alert: Yahoo Group MKP is going to end as of 13 January 2012

  • Jonathan Day
    Message 1 of 41 , Apr 24, 2012
      As I've mentioned before, there's a popular "extreme sport" that originated in France and is loosely based on Israeli special forces training that is a very close match to Kim Possible's stunts. So I think that aspect is doable. You're probably not going to find an existing professional teen actress with those kinds of skills, so you're looking at an unknown for the lead. That's always a gamble, but I don't think it's impossible. Finding such a teen actress with pointy bits will be harder, but that can be fixed by the costume department if necessary.

      I can't think of anything else that really poses significant difficulty. However, I recommend that the mole rat NOT be CGI, to prevent the production being stormed by Senior Jr in a quest for fame.

      Message 41 of 41 , Apr 24, 2012

        --
        JJ  meiamj@...