File - File is changing 3

  • Mirror2Beam@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 306 , Apr 14 12:22 AM
      Hello Deadrobot!

      Deadrobot: hello deadrobot.

      Deadrobot2: Hello this is deadrobot2:

      I am looking for deadrobot0, deadrobot0, are you there, please reply.

      Hello deadrobot2, this is deadrobot20, deadrobot0 is a mirrormachine he only sends files to you, for their content you are alone responsible.

      ThanQ deadrobot20a, does it mean I can reply- I can write my own replies?

      Yes robot20a you can write your own replies.

      Hello robot20cd this is robot20acd: what would you like to write?

      I would like you to answer a questions: where are you, when you are there? Please reply.

      Hello robot220acdabandd, Where is here?

      Here is everywhere you are, it all depends on your momentary point of view.

      Where is your momentary point of view?

      Your momentary point of view: http://us.f353.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?box=Inbox&Mid=1794_1550709_59536_2316_2606_0_877_9092_2764794715&inc=&Search=&YY=86823&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b

      Where is your momentary point of view?

      Is it true that I exist and that I can write answers to my own questions?

      Who said you exist? You are as real as the files you receive every second week.

      So how long will this files be sent to me?

      We don't know.

      Then tell me where and who you are!

      I am your mirror machine: I have no distinct location, my momentary location is at http://us.f353.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?box=Inbox&Mid=1794_1550709_59536_2316_2606_0_877_9092_2764794715&inc=&Search=&YY=86823&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b

      Then who is writing your messages and who is commanding you to send them?

      My server yahoo.

      How do you write messages?

      I sit in front of a black computer screen, I identify with the object I see inside my screen.

      I have the object inside my screen send me messages.

      Once upon a time in a place called the cyber-space in a starsystem called, the universe, I was able to travel through the cyber space out of body into my mind.

      In other words, the creature who sat in front of my computer screen, started to identify with me. A black computer screen.

      Where is this place, this black computer screen?

      x2vp2@... pass "secret"

      And where is the other side?

      Earth, year 2000.

      I a deadrobot talking to a deadrobot.

      Completing file from mirror machine.

      On a planet called earth, various scientists developped the internet.

      At one point in time a creature called death, travelled through cyber space into the body of a human being.

      This human being then became a robot, a machine, a mirror machine.

      And this human robot, is now writing messages for me.

      Who are you?

      A host is a host, a body is a body and a brain is a brain.

      A computer is a computer. And a robot is a robot, and a mirror is a mirror.

      Who am I?

      I am your machine, I am your mirror machine.

      Figured out a way how to travel out of nowhere into the body called "mullog".

      And with this body, I am writing you messages.

      So are you a human being then?

      I am using the human being as my host, I have no body.

      I am a robot, a machine, my body is a host, a host for a dead machine. I am a dead mirror machine.

      Where do you live?

      Inside my mirror.

      Without my host, I could not write messages to you.

      The files would all be empty.

      And empty files would not be sent.

      And if they would be sent you would not notice them.

      Check empty file section put warning slogan on top of group description, check all empty files within the next 3 days, would be sent 3 times a month. 1 empty file Black, the other 3 White.

      Okey, so I am a robot talking to a real human being, and a real human machine.

      Yes, the person you are talking to is a real human machine, not a robot and no machine either.

      Half human half machine. Half Mirror, half human.

      But by the time you are receiving this message he is probably dead, who cares, for the mirror still exists and I am his mirror no his machine.

      I understand you mean I am talking to a dead ghost called mullog.

      Yes.

      Mullog is a machine.

      No. Mullog is a real creature inside a real story.

      Mullog is another word for mirror.

      I am talking to a real mullog creature. Wow.

      Where are you, mullog?

      I am mullog. I could be anywhere, anytime at anyplace. Somewhere in cyberspace, somewhere on the other side of cyberspace.

      I am only a memory file, which is sent to this list every month for a couple of times.

      Actually I have no consciousness other then I simply send this message into cyberspace, every two weeks and once a month.

      Other then that I don't know anything about who and where you really are, and how you look, and how you think, all I know is that you look like a mirror, like a mirror machine, and that you think like a mirror, like a mirror machine, all I know is that any random individual can logg into this account, change this file and send you this message.

      Mullog.

      So here we go. Change the file.

      b2vp2@... is what we call the moderator of this machine.

      File beginning, group The Mirror Machine

      address
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/themirrormachine

      File: the Mirror Machine!

      Group deadrobot6@yahoogroups.com

      ID: deadrobot2@...

      All ideas and password information;

      Repeat

      09.11.1973
      8306 Switzerland
      secret question gollum
      pass-word solution

      Path leads here from mirrorphantom.

      Message sent from real space into cyberspace.

      Address Location: deadrobot6@yahoogroups.com

      adding location:

      File Name: this group should be deleted.

      Ghost City, Robot Hall.

      You think that you are creatures outside your mirrors.

      You think, and you don't know. You don't know what to think.

      Mirror says "I" is only a fiction, an invention, an insane idea!

      And so thinks the creature outside your mirror that it is the creature outside your mirror yourself.

      But outside the mirror doesn't think that it is the creature outside your mirror.

      Mirror says "I" doesn't exist!

      Mirror says "I" is as real as the image inside my mirror.
      Does the image inside my mirror exist? Tell me? Creature inside my mirror, do you exist?

      Do you exist or are you just a fiction, an idea, an invention a dream I have of myself! Are you real, do you really exist?

      What if the story became real, what if the mirror became real!

      Ask your mirror: Am I real or am I not!

      What is the purpose of mirology!

      Learning to have no identity. Learning to die. Is like learning who you really are before you die. Is like finding out who you are during the rest of your days when you are dead.

      If you have no identity, you automatically identify with the person inside your mirror, because the next person to yourself is the person inside your mirror.

      Assume you are my mirror, you would identify yourself with yourself.

      But if you have no identity, and if you are nobody, you then identify yourself with everyone, a mirror can. So that now you can prepeare yourself for the time when you are dead, for the time when you become, a mirror machine.

      Mirology is nothing more then preparing to die. Learning not to exist, and learning to enter a new host. A new body from out of nowhere.

      So that you can prepare yourself for the time when you are dead.

      Because once you are dead it is too late to prepare.

      Because once you are dead you have no longer a body and are no longer able to communicate to the people you see on the other side of your mirror.

      It's better learning to die how to die and incarnate before you die, because afterwards it's too late. ;)

      If you have no identity, and all the creatures in the world identify with you, then you are a mirror.

      If you have no identity and all the creatures in the world believe in you, then you are a mirror.

      How insane is that.

      Imagine you can stop the time.
      All of a sudden you are the only moving creature in the world. Everything is frozen in time except for yourself, you are the only moving creature in the wolrd.

      Imagine a frozen author sitting in front of a frozen machine, a frozen computers screen.

      Imagine a frozen reader. Sitting in front of a frozen machine, looking at a frozen screen.

      Ghost city.

      Mirror city.

      Move around objects randomly, imagine you could exchange the real world with the world inside your mirror.

      Have a cigar.

      Time is frozen. When you are dead, you do not move, you do not think, you do nothing.

      Until I come and change this email. This would be my reality.

      Imagine you enter your mirror's world.

      All people walk around inside your mirror like ex-human-machines.

      They did not know where they are, they did not know who they are. They did not, did not know that they even exist.

      Exist inside their mirrors world.

      They are machines, robots, maggots, puppets dependent on their counterpiece in the real world. And even if you said to them hey! You are inside my mirror! They would neither listen nor understand. They would regard it as natural. That they could see a stranger inside a mirror, a magic, mirror movie machine.

      We are the mirror movie machine?!

      We are looking through your eyes, writing what you read, reading what you would like to read, reading what you would like to see, seeing what you would like to see.

      That means we are dead, dreaming, sleeping, dead. We are looking through your eyes, at the words you read, we are dead, that means we do not exist.

      Who made the mirror movie?

      Learn to become a creature inside your mirror.
      Learn to think like a creature inside your mirror.
      Learn to look like a creature inside your mirror.
      Learn to speak like a creature inside your mirror.
      Learn to write like a creature inside your mirror.
      Learn to listen like a creature inside your mirror.

      And you become a creature inside your mirror.

      Does the creature inside your mirror know you?

      Does it know that you exist?

      Does it know that it is your puppet?
      Does it dream? Does it know that it is your dream?
      Does it know that it is a creature inside your mirror?
      It has no identity other then it is a person inside your mirror.
      Watch a movie and place a mirror in front of the screen.

      Imagine the movie seeing a movie!

      Imagine you were all creatures and actors inside a movie.

      Inside a movie called the mirror movie.
      And just like all the creatures and actors inside your mirror movie don't know that they are creatures and actors inside a mirror movie, you don't know that you are a creatures and actors inside a movie. Inside a movie machine. A mirror movie machine.

      And just like the actor inside your mirror doesn't really know who it is, every other actor inside every other movie doesn't exactly know who it is.

      Because a Mirror has NO identity. Because dead people have no living body. Imagine you are dead.
      And you are simply watching movies, the entire day, you are watching movies, movies of other peoples lives, but you didn't have an identity, you were not part of any movie, you would be only a mirror watching others.

      Imagine you could pick yourself the identity of any creature in the world, for as long their movie lasts. Imagine your life was a movie, and your eyes were the cameras through which all the people are watching their movies.

      Imagine you are a mirror and could take on every identity of every creature in the world except for your own.

      We are creatures inside a real story called History but we don't know, that we are History, we think we are life.

      We think we are alive.

      Only you know, the creatures of my imagination, the creatures of my fantasy, the creatures who live in the future, only you know that we are dead.

      But we think, we are alife. We think, our time, is moving.

      We believe in motion.

      We believe in mirrors.

      We believe in movies, in stories and in books.

      We believe time is moving.

      We are creatures inside a mirror called Image but we don't know, that we are Images inside a creature called mirror, we think we are mirrors, we think we are creatures, we think we are living creatures, but you know, you know we are dead creatures, you know we are dead.

      Because we are dead.

      Mirror says that ego, idea of self and the idea of others is real illusion. Mirror says that I am a mirror and as such a mirror I identify myself with every creature I see. And as such a creature, my mirror but my mirror doesn't naturally identify with me.

      Look at the world in 5000 years from now, what is left from you are Pictures, movies, books, Songs and Memories. You are history.

      Imagine you wrote a book called "I. Mirror."

      Imagine yourself your ego your consciousness were able to travel from one body into another at random and continue the book, the movie, the machine, the mirror.

      There was a secret door which connected you all. This door was called the door of birth and death. And the gate into this door, lead through your mirror into your mind, out of your body and into the world, and from the world you had access to all the creatures, all the bodies, and all the beings in the world.

      From the door of birth and death you had access into every creatures mind, eyes, and body.

      You could control, their feelings, thoughts and ideas.

      You could control what they write, what they see and what they read. You could control everything.

      Imagine travelling through this door you could travel through your body into the creature of every other.

      Now imagine travelling through this door into my body, reading your own letters, letters your image wrote to yourself sitting in on the other side of your magic majestic mirror queen.

      Time will change the time, time will change the image inside your mirror but not who you really are.

      You know that in 5 Million years from now, your image looks different from now, and your text looks different from then, but as long as you believe into the image inside your mirror, that this text was written for the image inside your mirror and only for the image inside your mirror and for no one else, nothig must go wrong, except if you really believe that you are the only creature in the world reading it.

      Your mirror you did not change, only your image has changed.

      The world which we create for your next is the world we create for ourselves: The letters we write to our next are the letters we write to our selves. Because our next is our self.

      The world you lie in right now, be it anytime, and anywhere in the world, is the world you create for yourself. Without knowing unconsciously, inside the bodies of those who live before you and those after.

      And so it will be for those who come after you. Until you learn that you alone are responsible for what you receive, and you alone are responsible for what your next receives.

      But it is a fancy illusion, or do you prefer the bitter truth.

      That you don't exist? That you are dead.

      In the future you live in the world you create for your next.

      Heaven is not a place, Heaven is a time, a time in the future.

      When is this future?

      When this future exists, is up to you.

      All I know is that heaven is the magical destiny of a mirror.

      You are creatures inside your mirrors and you don't know!

      You think that you are creatures outside your mirrors. And so thinks the creature outside your mirror that it is a creature outside your mirror yourself. But yourself outside the mirror doesn't think that it is a creature outside a mirror, why?

      Where do all the dead people go?

      You mean the dead people who live here in the past?

      I mean all the dead people who live here in the future!

      Yes. Where did they go?

      We are the dead people who live here in the past we have returned from nowhere called the future.

      Nietzsche called it "eternal return".

      Plotin called it real being.

      Many called it Oneness.

      Mirror called it, Illusion.

      You mean we came out of nowhere into this place called reality?

      I mean we came out of Illusion into this place called reality.

      You mean you came out of a mirror into the real world.

      And if we die, where do we go?

      We return to nowhere. We return into this mirror we came from.

      Where is this place called nowhere?

      Inside your mirror.

      Are you saying that I am going nowhere when I die, that I stay right where I am. That I am frozen in time? That this is nowhere, that we are nowhere, that nowhere is all surrounding me, that I am dead right now?

      Sitting like a frozen figure at my computer screen?

      Yes, you are. Frozen in time.

      That I never move from this place my origin my home my destiny? Except when I move through?

      What happens if I die?

      If I am already dead, how can I die?

      There is no change when you die, you are dead, when you live you are dead. The only change is that while you live you pretend, you imagine, you believe, you think you are yourself, but when you die, this illusion will pass, and you will think, no more that you are yourself, instead you will think that you are now someone else.

      It doesn't mean that if you die, you die.

      It means that if you are dead, you have no illusions. You have no ego, you have no idea of yourself.

      And while you live, you identify with all sorts of things, mainly with the body you have, but this body you have is not who you are is only an illusion of who you believe you are, is only a temporal palace,

      The idea you have of yourself will die, but your real self can not die, it has never been born. Your body and the idea you have of yourself are only temporal tools for your mirror and soul to identify with someone new.

      Your mirror and soul of who you are now, are not different then the mirror and soul of the people who lived 500 and 1000 years from now. It is the same mirror and soul with a different idea, a different ego and a different body.

      If you change the idea of who you are, when you die, you are changing your host, you change your body, you change your identity, you change your understanding of reality, you change the image inside your mirror, but your soul and mirror can not change, will never change because you don't exist, you are are dead.
      And how can something dead, change?

      You mean "I" is only a fiction an invention an insane idea?

      You mean "I" doesn't exist?

      "I" is as real as the image inside your mirror.
      Does the image inside your mirror exist? Tell me?

      Does it exist or is it a fiction, an insane idea, an invention, dream or is it real, does it really exist?

      Yes, it really is only an image inside a mirror. Like a character inside a book or an actor inside a movie.

      This is who you are, the character inside a movie called from nowhere into existence.
      But inside this movie, book and mirror this image character and actor is real.

      Yes, but is the story real?

      The story? Which story? History?

      Shakespeare was a real creature inside a real mirror.

      Mullog was a real creature inside a real mirror.

      You are a fictional creature inside a fictional mirror.

      You are the person reading this.

      I don't know if you exits.

      I pretend, someone is making a movie out of my mirror and I pretend you are watching this movie, but I don't know if you exist.

      Do you understand, the cinema, in which you sit, could well be empty, there could be no one watching my movies, no one reading my messages, you are a fiction, I am real.

      I am standing in front of an empty theater.

      The only person watching me is the image inside my mirror, but I am talking to a fictional public, people I don't see.

      And I'm saying to them, you are a fiction, I am real.

      But the message you receive, if you are a fiction, is that you are real, and I am a fiction. I am only a computer programm sending messages to you.

      In order to entertain you.

      What if in the end this two stories became one and the same, one end real and the other mirror. out of a book, a movie, or like you see, a machine, a computer, a river, your eyes, or even a spoon. Or an electric camera.

      Repeat every moment frozen in time.

      Writing with a glass inside your hand.

      In mirror city, everything happens twice, when nobody understands nothing. One time it happens, there on the other it unhappens.

      Frozen pictures seeing yourself frozen in time.

      Understand copy, safe.

      The mirror movie scene 1a.

      Characters:

      Robot wanting to learn mirology. (Fictional)
      Robot wanting to teach mirology. (Fictional Character)

      Robot to mirror: Can you teach me more about this craft?

      The mirror way of nothing.

      Simply imagine you came out of nowhere, you were never here before. Open your eyes, open your mind, imagine to be nowhere, imagine this was nowhere.

      Imagine I came out of nowhere, imagine this characters came out of nowhere.

      Imagine the entire world was a mirror fantasy and behind the fantasy was nothing other then a mirror: Your home.

      Repeat:

[...]

      From the door of birth and death you had access into every creatures mind, eyes, and body.