Minyan Names

  • Mordecai Schwartz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      Chevre-

      I've had a smattering of suggestions for minyan names at this point. I'd like to solicit a final round of suggestions. I will be setting up a Surveymonkey vote this weekend. So, please make your final suggestions as soon as possible, but certainly no later than this motzei Shabbat.

      As I mentioned this last Shabbat, please send your suggestions to doreshtov@... or bilshan@....

      The guidelines for the minyan name are:

      1. Names must be Hebrew.
      2. Names must not contain Divine names.
      3. Names should be no longer than three syllables.

      Shanah Tovah!

      Mordy