Volunteer job descriptions

  • reillymagic
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2009
      Head Staff: Management and accountant all-in-one. Buys needed
      groceries night of show, disperses revenues to performers, makes bank
      deposit and gets that evening's statements to FP accountant. Will
      train interested persons. Arrival by 7pm.

      MC: Presents performers and gives all pertinent info to attendees.
      Not for the shy nor for those with uncontrollable exhibitionist
      tendencies. Arrival by 7:30

      Door: Puts out and puts away literature, takes money, makes change,
      gives info and smiles! Arrival by 7:15

      Head Sound: Sets up and runs all the stuff then puts it away.
      Arrival by 7pm.

      Sound Assistant: helps head sound and trains to one day become head
      sound. Trainees welcome- call me to schedule! Arrival by 7pm

      Kitchen: Starts coffee, sets out snacks and beverages by 7:45. Prepares serving
      area, cuts and dishes food stuff, cleans up anytime after break. Arrival 7pm

      Baker: Brings homemade(preferably ) goodies or alternate foods to
      serve 8-12. Helps put out food and can help kitchen clean up-Hint
      hint(kitchen starts cleanup after break). Arrival by 7:15

      Alternate Foods: Any manner of calorie and health conscious
      selections. In the past we've offered turkey wraps, veggie wraps,
      fruit and cheese, pizza toast, fruit salad, fried plaintains,
      cauliflower soup, baked potatoes w/ garlic aoili, egg salad.. get theidea?

      Parking Assistants(when needed): In the lots from 7:30 to at least
      8:30. Will work to maximize parking and minimize stress to all.
      Needs to place our "No Parking This Side" signs on the far side of
      the street. They will offer to help those that need assistance with
      mobility. They will smile and greet our attendees. Parking
      volunteers should be of general and unfailing good cheer, as they
      will be the first face of the Minstrel and may make or break the mood
      for our attendees. Arrival by 7pm.

      Floater: The I-can't-make- up-my-mind position. Essential to keep the
      show running smoothly, acts as liason between all of the above.
      Perfect for those who can't sit still or those whose meds have worn
      off;-) Arrival by 7:15pm.