October 7: The Jeremy Kittel Band

  • haverwench
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      I hope everyone had a great Festival this weekend and is now rested up, because this week we return you to your regularly scheduled Minstrel concert with the Jeremy Kittel Band (and opener Bill Brandon). Here are the available volunteer slots:

      Head Staff: Alicia Weimer
      Door: OPEN
      M/C: Jeff Rantzer
      Head Sound: Mike Agranoff
      Sound Assistant: OPEN
      Kitchen: OPEN
      Kitchen: OPEN
      Baker: Amy Livingston
      Baker: OPEN
      Baker: OPEN
      Baker: OPEN
      Alternate Foods: OPEN
      Floater: OPEN
      Setup/breakdown: Jeff Saxton

      Upcoming shows:
      October 14: Open Stage
      October 21: Cindy Mangsen & Steve Gillette
      October 28: Frank Vignola & Vinny Raniolo
      November 4: Tracy Grammer
      November 10: Special THURSDAY Open Stage
      Nov. 11: Dala