Last minute cancellation, PLEASE help!

  • reillymagic
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2010
      Please call me if you can help tonight, I just got a last minute call from a volunteer who had to leave for Florida due to a death in the family. I have a weekend long MS ride I have to get up for at 5am tomorrow and I really, really need to pack and sleep not drive to Morristown and work.

      Please call my cell and say you can
      908-501-3842

      And if you have a few pennies to spare for a great cause, please pledge me for the ride, I'll pedal my heart out.
      http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/NJMBikeEvents?px=2244071&pg=personal&fr_id=13409