OCT 16: Songwriter Split Bill: KEVIN NEIDIG AND ZOE MULFORD

  • haverwench
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2009
      Plenty of volunteer slots open for this Friday's split-bill show. Who's in?

      Head Staff: OPEN
      Door: OPEN
      M/C: Mike Agranoff
      Head Sound: OPEN
      Sound Assistant: OPEN
      Kitchen: OPEN
      Kitchen: OPEN
      Baker: Kathleen Caccavale (or can do alt foods)
      Baker: OPEN
      Baker: OPEN
      Baker: OPEN
      Alternate Foods: OPEN
      Floater: OPEN

      For those who need a reminder, a full description of all volunteer jobs can be found here:

      Upcoming shows in October:
      October 23: Brooks Williams
      October 30: Dugan's Hooligans
    • Sandie Reilly
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2009
        Hi Laura, Hi Joe!Yes for both, thank you.
        I heard through the grapevine that you might be interested in the volunteer coordinator position.  Is that true?  I would love to talk with you about it.  It's been restructured a bit and isn't nearly as difficult an time consuming as it once was.  Call me anytime 908-501-3842
        Sandie