Woomera Alumni Reunion( Reminder)

  • cwfitz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 11:06 AM
      Woomera Alumni,

      Dan Schanick, (_schanickd@..._
      (http://mail.live.com/?rru=compose?action=compose&to=schanickd@...&ru=http://cid-2f1012cbe01119a2.profile
      .live.com/details/?ContactId=51561584-995a-4d7e-911d-efcb3716e52e&ru=http%3a
      %2f%2fco118w.col118.mail.live.com%2fmail%2fContactMainLight.aspx%3fSearchEma
      ilKeyWord%3dSchanick%26n%3d424855273) ), is organizing a Woomera Reunion
      in Las Vegas, July 2011. Please find the information below downloaded from
      Dan's FaceBook message. Please contact Dan with your availability
      attendance preferences. Also, please feel free to forward this to Woomera Alumni
      I may have missed.

      Cheers'n'beers
      Paul

      _Dan Schanick_ (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=796702209)
      December 28 at 4:36pm

      FB, in all it's infinite wisdom, decided to no longer list people on the
      reunion event if they've declined to attend. This makes it impossible to
      determine if someone has declined or if I simply did not send them an invite.
      In either case I need to firm up the following info:

      1) Are you attending? (Yes/No/Maybe)
      2) Will someone be attending with you? (Provide a name in case they are
      also on my Aussie friends list. Don't want to count them twice).
      3) If you are a "Yes/Maybe", would you prefer downtown (Fremont
      Experience) or the main part of the strip? (Could make a difference on price).
      4) Prefer your own room or wish to share to reduce the expense?

      I will start the negotiations with hotels next week once I receive all the
      replies. Just FYI, the names on this email are NOT a complete list of
      invitees. FB only allows a msg to be sent to 20 people at a time. I have a list
      of 133 names, plus their spouses and another handful I'm in contact with
      via regualr email only. Feel free to fire me questions if need be.

      Dan