Fwd: Today's headlines from Stars and Stripes Group

  • cwfitz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      Hey Guys I found it again; sorry bout that. Fitz
      In a message
      dated 11/3/2010 2:35:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time, noreply@...
      writes:

      Stars and Stripes, the U.S. Military's Independent News Source: Wednesday,
      November 03, 2010 Top headlines from Stars and Stripes. See the rest
      of today's news at _www.stripes.com_ (http://www.stripes.com/)
      To our daily newsletter subscribers,
      After a long delay caused by a switch to a new content management system,
      we are ready to resume this popular feature. It should again be arriving in
      your inbox within a day or two.
      We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your support.
      -- Stars and Stripes
      Thank you for reading Stars and Stripes' daily headines. Please, add the
      "From" address above to your address book to ensure proper delivery of this
      newsletter. If you would like more information about our e-mail
      newsletters, please email our_ Marketing Department_
      (mailto:irishm@...?subject=Stars%20and%20Stripes%20Monthly%20%20Update) . You may also write us
      at: Stars and Stripes Marketing Department, 529 14th Street NW, Suite 350,
      Washington, DC 20045.
      Unsubscribe: Follow _this link_
      (http://ww2.stripes.com/newsletter/?p=unsubscribe&uid=909f3f620f61cda4b9e48eda1e076357) if you do not want to
      receive any more mailings from Stars and Stripes. Update: Click on _this link_
      (http://ww2.stripes.com/newsletter/?p=preferences&uid=909f3f620f61cda4b9e48eda
      1e076357) to update your preferences. Send: Click _this link_
      (http://ww2.stripes.com/newsletter/?p=forward&uid=909f3f620f61cda4b9e48eda1e076357&mid=1
      080) to forward this message to a friend.