Sounds to me like the motor is binding up internally. I think that my tweaking the axis back and forth he's pushing against the shaft just enough to budge thetelescopeman54
Hi Ira, I'm inclined to agree with Wayne, if you can wiggle and you get a reaction then its time to open the mount up and inspect. Like I mentioned the othergraham.beazley
... WG: Ira, originally you said that the GOTO was fine but it was the manual slewing that was the problem, now it sounds like it is just the opposite---tmbuser6
This is pretty much a no holds barred discussion. The obvious limits such as offensive language, insults, threats, etc., will of course not be considered acceptable.
Our photograph is Steve's new Super Duty Wedge, or whatever he calls it. Everybody needs at least one of these for Christmas or whenever.
- Sep 5, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.