Thanks Stephen. I will do what Graham suggested on the backlash adjustment first and then get some more time on the mount. I am impressed with what it hasnewtmaker
Walt: It is not impossible that it may need to be tuned up slightly. If it is one of mine then I can help. Just let me know if you are interested and when youtelescopeman54
The only way to get any mini tower to work properly is to do a two star alignment. What you wrote tells me that this is exactly what you did even though thattelescopeman54
This is pretty much a no holds barred discussion. The obvious limits such as offensive language, insults, threats, etc., will of course not be considered acceptable.
Our photograph is Steve's new Super Duty Wedge, or whatever he calls it. Everybody needs at least one of these for Christmas or whenever.
- Sep 5, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.