Frank, Is your observing platform in the top of a Banyan tree, perhaps?? I have a storage room, not under H/AC, over the garage. It can get awfully hot, likehpholcomb
Tee hee, hee. hee. hee! (As he sits there wringing his hands with a sinister look in his eyes!) Stephen B. Forbes ... Received: 10:40 AM CDT, 05/25/2015 From:telescopeman54
... WG: Steve, you were likely a TOTAL MACHINE set on auto-protect in the high heat of Iraq when you were there and we could use a lot more like you now overtmbuser6
This is pretty much a no holds barred discussion. The obvious limits such as offensive language, insults, threats, etc., will of course not be considered acceptable.
Our photograph is Steve's new Super Duty Wedge, or whatever he calls it. Everybody needs at least one of these for Christmas or whenever.
- Sep 5, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.