Hi Ted…. I completely agree. I think there are two ideas , the first the right procedures in the use of equipment and the transfer of oxygen - I reaffirm
Thank you Sergio for the information. It is always good to be reminded of the proper handling of high pressure oxygen and what failing to do so can cause.
De: Sergio T. Enviado el: viernes, 3 de julio de 2015 12:31 Para: 'MineRescue@yahoogroups.com' Asunto: RE: Oxygen Cylinder accident BG4 Importancia: Alta Good
Here's what you'll find at the USMRA Web Site
Mine Rescue Contest Problems
Mine Rescue Photos
Games for Big Kids
Training Material Repository
Streaming Media Library
Nothing But Photos
- Dec 1, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.