Mine Employee Accidentally Dies

  • USMRA
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 6:57 PM
      Mine Employee Accidentally Dies
      MyFox Birmingham - Birmingham,AL,USA
      April 2, 2009

      BIRMINGHAM, Ala. - A man died after an accident at a Walker county mine on Thursday morning.

      His name has not yet been released.

      The man was operating a rock truck at the Town Creek Mine in Sipsey. Reed Minerals owns the mine.

      The company says that no other worker was injured in the accident.

      State and federal investigators are investigating the death.

      U. S. Mine Rescue Association
      http://www.usmra.com

      Home of the largest and most comprehensive
      collection of mine safety training materials on the web
      http://www.usmra.com/repository/

      Create-your-own Excel and PowerPoint training games
      http://www.usmra.com/repository/category/games/training_games.htm

      When leaving our web site, click on any of the Google Ads found there.
      Your support in this way keeps our site free.