Re: [MineRescue] new member

  • Coalbunny
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2001
      Welcome aboard Jim!
      Carl

      canada_rescue wrote:

      > hello:
      >
      > I am part of Ontario Mine Rescue working out of Sudbury, Ontario.
      >
      > I will try to get more mine rescue members to join from my area.
      >
      > Jim
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      > [Image]

      "The plain meaning of the right of the people to keep arms is that it is
      an individual, rather than a collective, right and is not limited to
      keeping arms while engaged in active military service or as a member of
      a select militia such as the National Guard." - U.S. vs. Emerson, 5th
      Circuit Federal Court- published October 16, 2001