Inflatable partition for underground fire fighting

  • liming_cq
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2004
      Hello,

      I am looking for inflatable partition devices for fire fighting with
      foam generator in underground mines. This device can temperately
      isolate smoke-filled area from fresh air area so that the foam
      equipment in the fresh air area can inject foams into smoke-filled
      area through this device. Would you please let me know if you know
      the similar products? Thanks

      Regards,

      Li Ming
    • sweethearts_man@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2004
        Hi Li Ming,

        You asked a tough one, there are not to many outfits
        making mining inflatable bulk heads anymore, ABC
        ventilation industries can make speciality items, but
        the only company that I have run acrossed recently
        that has anything remotely like what you are looking
        for is made by a company name Rocvent. They make some
        inflatable air locks, I don't if they make anything
        for foam machines, but they may have something that
        would adapt to the airlock system.

        Rocvents website is: www.rocvent.com

        We are likewise looking for inflatable bulkheads for a
        form generator we use at our mine.

        Good luck sorry I couldn't be of more help.

        Pat Gazewood
        Barrick Meikle Mine Rescue

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail