Neoway NLP Practitioner Certification Program, April 2013!

  • dandekar.gayatri
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      Hi All,

      I trust this mail finds you in best of health and spirits. I am excited to inform you that we will be conducting our next Neoway NLP Practitioner Certification Program in April 2013.

      The Neoway NLP Practitioner Certification Program is Life Transforming and is designed to enable participants to fully understand and practice the Skills of NLP in their professional and work situations as well as for their own Growth, Development and Personal Achievement.

      Details of the next course:

      Dates: 27th April – 3rd May 2013
      Timings: 9am to 6pm
      Venue: Bangalore

      You can also be Certified as an NLP Practitioner by NFNLP, USA after completing the course.

      Following are a few things you will learn during the course:

      Sensory Acuity and Calibration-
      Tune up your senses to enable you to see, hear and feel more of the world around you. You will be amazed with the information you are able to gather for yourself and from others.

      Representation Systems-
      Understand How people process the same information differently and how to communicate in a way that they understand best and be a more effective communicator.

      Eye Accessing Cues-
      Learn How the eyes movements of people reveal their thought process.

      NLP Presuppositions-
      Operate from the Powerful Foundational Presuppositions and develop a more holistic system of thinking and being.

      Building Rapport-
      Learn the keys to building better rapport with people both at the conscious and the unconscious level.

      Emotional State Control-
      Learn the two most powerful distinctions of thoughts and learn to instantly take control of your emotional state.

      Strategies of Excellence-
      Uncover the sequence and mental programs that drive behaviour, discover your own patterns and learn how to create new patterns.

      New Behaviour Generator-
      Discover and learn what gifted learners and Peak performers naturally do inside their mind and replicate their success. Know how to learn new behaviours and skills in an accelerated way.

      Perceptual Positions-
      Learn the key to developing Mental Flexibility and multiple perspectives and help self and others in understanding and resolving conflicts.

      State Management-
      Learn the importance and power of State and How you can change how you feel in an instant!

      Anchoring-
      Identify triggers that impact your state. Create your own positive triggers to bring out your best in different situations and access resources you want instantly.

      Circle of Excellence-
      Create and carry with you your Circle of Excellence that will help you be at your best.

      Submodalities-
      Understand How the mind stores memories and experiences which gives us our experience and how you can change the structure of memories and thoughts. Learn how you can take the emotional charge out of unpleasant memories for yourself and others. Learn how Submodalities affect motivation and learn to use it more powerfully.

      Power of Language-
      Understand the key distinctions in your language and make a huge difference to not only your performance but also the performance of others.

      Well Formed Outcomes-
      Develop a solution mindset and learn the 5 keys to creating Well Formed Outcomes and Goals.

      And much more….

      Please do write back to me at gayatri@... If you would like to have a look at the e-brochure of the course with complete details including the trainer profile, benefits, testimonials etc. and I will send the brochure across at the earliest.

      If you prefer to have a chat about the course, it's application and benefits, please call me on 99866 35212. I look forward to seeing your response. Thank you!

      Warm Regards,
      Gayatri
      Neoway Academy
      +91 99866 35212