WORKSHOP ON “ASSESSMENT AND INTERVENTION” FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
- --------- Forwarded message ----------From: vision institute <vision.rehab@...>
Date: Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Subject: WORKSHOP ON “ASSESSMENT AND INTERVENTION” FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
To:WORKSHOP ON “ASSESSMENT AND INTERVENTION” FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS1st to 5th January, 2013WITH PRACTICAL EXPOSUREDear Sir/Madam,UTSAH- A Centre for Psychological and Educational Development (A unit of S. D. Public School, Pitampura Delhi) in association with International Association of Holistic Psychology (IAHP) is organizing Five days ( 1st to 5th January, 2013 ) Workshop on Assessment and Intervention Programme for Children With Special Needs (CWSN).This programme is designed keeping in view the academic issues of children with Learning Disability, Scholastic Backwardness (Slow Learner), Intellectual Impaired, Problem in Receptive and Expressive Language, Comprehension, Attention and Concentration Problems, Behaviour and Adjustment Problem etc .Workshop is based on cognitive intervention techniques demonstrated by professionals (Practical & Theory) which will help in educational and psychological development of students (Normal/CWSN). Our objective is to facilitate the teaching process by equipping the teachers, psychologist, parents, tutors, educators, counselors to effectively deal with these challenges. The following assessment and intervention content will be demonstrated:
For further Details of the workshop, Please see the attached document.Looking forward to your participation, in this endeavor for growth and development.Limited seats, we request you to fill in the registration form latest by 20th December 2012.
- Educational and Psychological Assessment (Different assessment tools will be demonstrated)
- Aptitude Testing
- Identification of Attention and concentration problem
- Identification of Academic Problems
- Assessment of Behavioral and Adjustment Pattern of students.
- Behaviour Modification Plan
- Remedial Techniques and Teaching Strategies
- Intervention Techniques ( Based on Cognitive Intervention Programme)
- Brain Gym Exercises etc.
For any further queries feel free to contact us.Thanks & Regards,Organizing CommitteePhone:- 0-99 99 66 9768email- event.utsah@... ,