Re: [Mind_Brain_Consciousness] Opportunity to conduct webinars / workshops online, register as a trainer at www.psykology.in

  • mathew zachariah
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2012
      Dear Vani Sree.

      Thank you for the information with regard to the webinar trainer program. I have send an expression of interest to psykology.in@.... I am based in Nigeria now and I am very much interested to participate in the program.
      Thank you once again.

      Dr. Mathew. P. Zachariah PhD.
      Lecturer/ Consultant Clinical Psychologist.
      Lagos State University College of Medicine & Teaching Hospital.
      Lagos, Nigeria.,