Neoway NLP Practitioner Certification Program, October 2012!

  • dandekar.gayatri
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2012

      Hi All,

      I am Gayatri Dandekar, a coach at Neoway Academy, Bangalore, a Training and Coaching Organization, that over the last 9 years has specialized in training and Application of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), a cutting edge science which studies patterns of Human Excellence. I am excited to inform you that we will be conducting our next Neoway NLP Practitioner Certification Program in October 2012.

      Following are the details of the same, please make a note of it and do write back to me if you would be interested in participating in the course this time or if you have any queries/clarifications about the same;

      Dates: 20th - 26th October 2012
      Timings: 9am to 6pm

      Venue: Bangalore

      You can also be Certified as an NLP Practitioner by NFNLP,USA (National Federation of Neuro Linguistic Programming) through this course.

      A brief introduction to NLP:

      NLP is a science that studies patterns of Human Excellence and looks at understanding and teaching people how they can create excellent results in different areas of their lives. NLP teaches people how to think and communicate in more useful ways. It explores HOW we think and HOW we behave. It allows you to discover what's going on when you are doing something well and not doing something well.

      NLP enables you to change, adopt and eliminate behaviours, as you desire. It provides you with the ability and skills to choose your mental, emotional and physical states at will. NLP also explores Communication Excellence and looks at how you and I can powerfully communicate with ourselves and with others.

      NLP is now applied and used in many fields by people such as Therapy, Business, Marketing and Sales, Training, Sports, Consulting, Health, Coaching and Education to achieve excellence for themselves and also to help people around them create excellent results.

      Following is a little information about the program:

      This Program is completely experiential in nature and is designed to enable you to fully understand and practice the skills of NLP in your daily professional/work situations and for your own growth and personal achievement. You will also get an understanding of how you can use these tools to work with and empower other people.

      Our objecting from this course will be for you to not only understand NLP and get certified in it but also to enable you to powerfully use NLP in your life professionally as well as personally and create results.

      I request you to kindly write back to me if you have any queries or clarifications about the course. Please do feel free to call me if you would like any more information about the Program, NLP or the Certification.

      If you would like to have a look at the detailed e-brochure of the course, please mail me atgayatri@... or call me on 099866 35212 OR leave me with your e-mail id / contact number and I will revert back with the details at the earliest. Thank you

      I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead!

      Warm Regards,
      Gayatri
      Neoway Academy
      www.neowayin.com