Mens Sana Monographs now at PubMed

  • Ajai Singh
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 16, 2011
      I have great delight in sharing with you that Mens Sana Monographs is now indexed with PubMed.
      See MSM 2010 at

      This is to thanks all our authors, peer reviewers, and Hon International Editorial Board Members for helping in the process and being with us all the way.
      Special thanks must go to our publishers, Medknow Publications, who worked so hard to make it possible. And specially Dr Sahu, who heads things there.
      We rededicate ourselves to greater effort in the field.
      Thanks once again.

      Ajai
      Dr. Ajai Singh M.D.,
      Editor,
      Mens Sana Monographs,
      Medicine. Mental Health. Man, And their Matrix.

      Correspondence:
      Mens Sana Research Foundation,
      14,Shiv Kripa, Trimurty Road,
      Nahur, Mulund(W), Mumbai-400080, INDIA.

    • William Hirstein
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 16, 2011

        That’s great, many congrats.

        Bill

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 16, 2011
          That’s great, Congratulation...!!

          Kavita Gadade

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 16, 2011

            That’s great, Congratulation...!!

            Kavita Gadade

          • Alfredo Pereira
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 17, 2011
              Dear Ajai, MSM is a success!
              Best
              Alfredo

              2011/2/17 KAVITA GADADE <gadade_kavi@...>

              That’s great, Congratulation...!!

              Kavita Gadade

            • Manoj Patharkar
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 17, 2011
                Very glad to hear that.  congratulations, Sir!
                Regards
                Manoj Patharkar

                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 17, 2011
                  Hey Ajai,

                  Congratulations! That was a great achievement. And what about this current issue? Do you have any idea when it will be uploaded.

                  Cheers,

                  Gabriel

                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 17, 2011
                    Thanks Kavita, Alfredo, Manoj, Gabriel.
                    And all the rest who have felt good about it but have still not expressed it in words.
                    So nice of all of you.
                    MSM 2011 is in its final stages.
                    Will be uploaded soon.
                    It's titled
                    Brain, Mind and Consciousness: An International Interdisciplinary Perspective

                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 17, 2011
                      Congratulations and best wishes. May the community of intellectuals move forward in sharing knowledge, thoughts and experience.
                      Rgards,
                      Seshadri.

                      On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 10:46 PM, Ajai Singh <mensanamonographs@...> wrote:

                      I have great delight in sharing with you that Mens Sana Monographs is now indexed with PubMed.
                      See MSM 2010 at

                      This is to thanks all our authors, peer reviewers, and Hon International Editorial Board Members for helping in the process and being with us all the way.
                      Special thanks must go to our publishers, Medknow Publications, who worked so hard to make it possible. And specially Dr Sahu, who heads things there.
                      We rededicate ourselves to greater effort in the field.
                      Thanks once again.

                      Ajai
                      Dr. Ajai Singh M.D.,
                      Editor,
                      Mens Sana Monographs,
                      Medicine. Mental Health. Man, And their Matrix.

                      Correspondence:
                      Mens Sana Research Foundation,
                      14,Shiv Kripa, Trimurty Road,
                      Nahur, Mulund(W), Mumbai-400080, INDIA.

                    • ragee thomas
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 18, 2011
                        Good Afternoon Sir,
                        My HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS and ALL THE VERY BEST for MENS SANA MONOGRAPH through PUB MED!!!!!

                        I have great delight in sharing with you that Mens Sana Monographs is now indexed with PubMed.
                        See MSM 2010 at

                        This is to thanks all our authors, peer reviewers, and Hon International Editorial Board Members for helping in the process and being with us all the way.
                        Special thanks must go to our publishers, Medknow Publications, who worked so hard to make it possible. And specially Dr Sahu, who heads things there.
                        We rededicate ourselves to greater effort in the field.
                        Thanks once again.

                        Ajai
                        Dr. Ajai Singh M.D.,
                        Editor,
                        Mens Sana Monographs,
                        Medicine. Mental Health. Man, And their Matrix.

                        Correspondence:
                        Mens Sana Research Foundation,
                        14,Shiv Kripa, Trimurty Road,
                        Nahur, Mulund(W), Mumbai-400080, INDIA.

                        no

                      • Horacio Fabrega Jr.
                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 18, 2011

                          Dear Professor Singh:
                          I feel shamed for not responding sooner to your victory against established political barriers and biases and monopolizers would be "trend setters) regarding scientific, scholarly research..

                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 18, 2011
                            tht's indeed a great acheivement sir! But I believe it's just a
                            milestone in the journey of MENS SANA MONOGRAPH.............. miles
                            and miles to go!

                            --
                            Good daY!

                            Syam K Ravindran

                            http://sites.google.com/site/borntoexplorenow/
                          • Ajai Singh
                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 21, 2011
                              Thanks,
                              Horacio Fabrega Jr., Ragee Thomas, Shyam K.R., Gabriel Mograbi, P. Seshadri, Manoj Patharkar, Alfredo Periera Jr., Neeta Mehta.
                              Your words make it all seem worthwhile after all.
                              Hope to have you with us all the way.

                              Message 14 of 14 , Feb 21, 2011
                                Dear Ajai and Friends,

                                Let me express again my congratulations. The indexation is not a co-incidence but the result of hard working...  I think the achievement, as Horacio has similarly said before, represents a political victory of a developing country and a personal victory of yours and your staff, everlasting warriors in the research battlefield.

                                Respectfully,

                                Gabriel Mograbi