Late-night snacking: It it your brain's fault? May 5th, 2015 in Neuroscience Enlarge Brain activity is lower during the evening, according to new research.r_karl_s
Easing dystonia symptoms with deep brain stimulation May 5th, 2015 by Mary Loftus in Neuroscience Michael Richardson first experienced symptoms of dystonia, ar_karl_s
Team observes the moment when a mind is changed May 5th, 2015 by Janet Rae-Dupree And Tom Abate in Neuroscience Enlarge This four-second time-lapse photo of ar_karl_s
Other discussion groups owned and/or moderated
by Robert Karl Stonjek include:
Climate Change Forum
Evolutionary Psychology [News and Discussion]
Evolutionary Psychology [News Only]
Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology
Deveopmental Psychiatry and Psychology
Religion: Science and Psychology
- Cognitive Science
- May 8, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.