1. Association fallacy. An inductive informal fallacy of hasty generalization or red herring which asserts that qualities of one thing [mental phenomena in
You (your self) are not is spacetime because you are mental, not physical. see www.independent.academia.edu/Roger Clough start with the "read me first" page.
Psych Pedia Psych Pedia ... Don’t Underestimate the Simple Power of Writing Down Your Goalsartfunk2001
Other Robert Karl Stonjek groups include:
Climate Change Forum
Evolutionary Psychology [News and Discussion]
Evolutionary Psychology [News Only]
Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology
Deveopmental Psychiatry and Psychology
Evolutionary Psychology News
Religion: Science and Psychology
- Cognitive Science
- May 8, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.