[Philip Benjamin] The differences between Darwinism and Modern Evolutionary Theory (hypothesis, rather) can be summarized briefly as follows: There are several
Why read the essay? I know the function of consciousness is to be a friction on the subconscious.cwrockbttm
[Philip Benjamin] If brain is all that matters then how does this statement makes sense? "What we see clashes with what we expect to see". Should it not be
Other Robert Karl Stonjek groups include:
Climate Change Forum
Evolutionary Psychology [News and Discussion]
Evolutionary Psychology [News Only]
Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology
Deveopmental Psychiatry and Psychology
Evolutionary Psychology News
Religion: Science and Psychology
- Cognitive Science
- May 8, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.