Anna, Consciousness cannot be defined, it can only be experienced. Only living being can be conscious. And can have free will. Is an automaton such ? roger On
The Fourier transform does not "originate" anything, it is just a tool for describing the patterns and the organization of the nature ! Just like the Fibonacciddghiocel
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-decline-and-fall-of-the-american-empire/ CBSNews. CBS. December 5, 2010, 10:19 PM The Decline and Fall of the American Empire.
Other Robert Karl Stonjek groups include:
Climate Change Forum
Evolutionary Psychology [News and Discussion]
Evolutionary Psychology [News Only]
Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology
Deveopmental Psychiatry and Psychology
Evolutionary Psychology News
Religion: Science and Psychology
- Cognitive Science
- May 8, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.