Re: [Mind and Brain] Re: solipcism vs materialism

  • leonmaurer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      In a message dated 12/29/04 12:16:01 AM, Dr.d@... writes:

      >>LeonM: "It's unfortunate that science can't get a handle on such perpetual
      >>"abstract motion" circling around a stationary dimensionless point that
      can,
      >>at the same time be everywhere within any spatial metric... "
      >
      > In the absence of empirical evidence can you develop the arguments
      >for its possible inferential existence even if you have to resort to modal
      >logic. Dr.d'

      Perhaps if we consider the dimensionless zero-point center around which a
      peripherally driven wheel rotates that transfers that rotational energy without
      loss to the center point of the axel connected to it. Or we might envision a
      sine wave of vibrational energy that changes from positive to negative phase at
      the zero-point center of the cycle without any loss of momentum. e.g., As a
      mind experiment, if we reduce the wave to that center by reducing its phase
      time factor to zero, the only way that the energy can be conserved at that point
      would be in the form of pure spin of absolute empty space itself, or the
      analogous spin of whatever medium that energy might be traveling through.

      Accordingly, In my theory of ABC, I envision that the first ray of primal
      energy that surrounds and supports this entire metric universe impulsively
      emanates centrifugally around one axis (as a dual ray of opposite directional phase)
      out of a "singularity" or zero-point of absolute space containing infinite
      gyroscopic (G) force in the form of spin moment or "spinergy" rotating on an
      infinite number of axes. The assumption is that, since no force or energy can
      exist without some sort of motion, there cannot be any point in fundamental
      space that is not in absolute or abstract motion. By reduction, as we reach the
      absolute zero-point, this can only be in the abstract form of fundamental spin.

      This initial positive and negative ray traveling simultaneously in opposite
      polar directions, due to its centripital attraction to the point of
      origination, returns to the zero-point and ultimately in an endless three cycle spiral
      vortex loop following a Mobius or Gordian knot path, forms a circle of infinite
      diameter containing two inner circles of positive and negative energy. See:
      http://users.aol.com/uniwldarts/uniworld.artisans.guild/chakrafield.html#anchor13
      41429 (Incidentally, this diagram only shows the formation of the "light"
      field.)

      Simultaneously, since the origin point is also spinning on two other
      perpedicular axes, the moving twin ray (spiraling around each other due to their
      inheret opposite spins) like the dual strings of the DNA molecule, weaves (or
      knits) three globular fields like twin bubbles within an outer bubble. As an
      analogy, we might imagine a singular ray of magnetic force surrounding the Earth,
      leaving in opposite directions from its North Pole and returning through its
      South Pole as an endless Mobius spiral vortex loop crossing through its center
      of gravity. As the Earth turns on its axis, this singular ray would form the
      entire homogeneus global field surrounding the Earth.

      The inner bubbles, then, transferring their moment of force to their own
      zero-point centers, continue to involve fractally, until all the 14 lower order
      "coadunate but not consubstantial" fields that make up the primal universe, at
      the moment of the "big bang," are fully formed. The first seven upper fields
      representing the spiritual or noumenal nature of the universe and the lower
      seven representing its physical or phenomenal nature. See:
      http://users.aol.com/uniwldarts/uniworld.artisans.guild/chakrafield.html
      http://users.aol.com/leonmaurer/invlutionflddiagnotate.gif

      Since time as well as this assemblage of initial force fields of descending
      orders of frequency energy are infinitely divisible, this first and second
      logos is completely formed in the first moment of phenomenal time -- which would
      be almost instantaneous relative to our time measurement frame.

      Also, since there must be an intelligence behind the ultimate construction of
      the physical universe, we propose that consciousness (awareness, and will or
      intent) is a function of the zero-point itself, which is outside of all time
      and space, and that the intelligence or plan of evolution is carrired as
      holographic interference patterns of vibration encoded between the twin rays of
      positive and negative G-Force -- which patterns were inherent in the initial
      "spinergy" of infinmite potentiality as a result of previous universal experience
      in its former manifest state.

      From this, we can deduce all subsequent involution of the analogous fields of
      all noumenal forms in the the primal Universe and their individual
      evolution's, through the formation of the galaxies, solar systems, planets, minerals,
      plants, animals, humans etc., down to the fundamental particles that relate to
      quantum theories and the speculations of Supersting/M-brane theories that
      correlate relativity and quantum theory.

      Let me know if you think there are sufficient modally logical inferences in
      the above outline to justify the existence of the zero-point spinergy as the
      causal root of all coenergetic fields of universal mass-energies... And,
      incidentally, could it also justify the zero-point itself as the receptor and source
      of awareness and intent, along with the mind and memory existing as separate
      entities in coenergetic fields that are in different frequency phase orders of
      overall space-time than the brain-body and their EM fields exist in?
    • Dr.d@delaSierra-Sheffer.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
        LeonM: "Let me know if you think there are sufficient modally logical
        inferences in the above outline to justify the existence of the zero-point
        spinergy as the causal root of all coenergetic fields of universal
        mass-energies."
        The logical inferences are predicated on the previous existence of
        zero-point synergy which makes the latter exist an an unproven axiom. I will
        refer this to others more knowledgeable than me in modal logic. Dr.d'