Re: Re: Re: [Mind and Brain] A holographic mind is possible if each neuronisamonad.

  • Roger Clough
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2013
      Hi Richard Ruquist

      But wouldn't you need at least 4*10^120
      bits of memory just to keep track of all of those bits at
      any instant ? Then there being 14 billion years of
      instants, there wouldn't be any hope of a complete record.

      Hmmm.

      Dr. Roger Clough NIST (ret.) 3/11/2013
      "Coincidences are God's way of remaining anonymous."
      - Albert Einstein

      From: Richard Ruquist
      Receiver: MindBrain
      Time: 2013-03-09, 16:47:53
      Subject: Re: Re: [Mind and Brain] A holographic mind is possible if each neuronisamonad.

      >True Roger,
      >Holograms are represented
      >as bits of information in information theory.
      >In the present observable holographic universe
      >only 10^120 bits of memory are available
      >for cosmic computation (comp) purposes.
      >
      >When complexity overwhelms
      >the universal memory rate,
      >consciousness
      >represented as free holograms
      >is possible.
      >Richard
      >
      >On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 3:04 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
      >
      >> **
      >>

      >> Hi Dan Ghiocel
      >>
      >> Holograms suggest that everything in the universe is connected.
      >> Bohm's cosmology.
      >>
      >> Our minds (not our brains) seem to some
      >> (me, Leibniz) to be holographic in architecture.
      >> Everything is related and related by context.
      >>
      >> Dr. Roger Clough NIST (ret.) 3/9/2013
      >> "Coincidences are God's way of remaining anonymous."
      >> - Albert Einstein

      >> From: Dan Ghiocel
      >> Receiver: MindBrain
      >> Time: 2013-03-07, 20:08:44
      >> Subject: Re: [Mind and Brain] A holographic mind is possible if each
      >> neuron isamonad.
      >>

      >> >I have a hard time understanding why so many people are mesmerized by
      >> >the holograms!, and want to find them everywhere.
      >> >Dan G

    • Richard Ruquist
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2013
        Hi Roger,

        The 4 is insignificant on the 120 magnitude scale.

        But the notion of the stored bits needed from 13.7 byr ago to the indefinite future is of interest. Let's say 10^120 bits must be stored every Planck time of 10^-43 seconds. The number of Planck times since the Big Bang is 10^60. So the number for just our universe is 10^180. The number for the Metavere is anyone's guess.

        Hmmm

        Richard

        From: Richard Ruquist
        Receiver: MindBrain