Re: [Mind and Brain] Whose opinions do you value.......

  • Anna
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8 6:03 PM
      Could be. God throws the chips, we put it into order....
      Anna

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8 11:50 PM
        Hi Anna

        We are asked to come to God as little children.
        So if you read the Bible as a little child, there's no
        serious conflict with science. IMHO.

        Dr. Roger Clough NIST (ret.) 3/9/2013
        "Coincidences are God's way of remaining anonymous."
        - Albert Einstein

        From: Anna
        Receiver: MindBrain
        Time: 2013-03-08, 21:03:32