Re: [Mind and Brain] The evolution of good and evil

  • Dan Ghiocel
    Message 1 of 54 , Jan 2, 2013
      You did not answer the question!
      Why would somebody fear and what is he supposed to fear?
      Are you afraid of  God's love?
      Dan G
      On 1/2/2013 8:31 AM, Roger Clough wrote:

      Hi Dan Ghiocel

      If you believe that Jesus died for your personal sins,
      you need not fear.

      [Roger Clough], [rclough@...]
      1/2/2013
      Receiver: MindBrain
      Time: 2013-01-01, 20:44:44
      Subject: Re: [Mind and Brain] The evolution of good and evil

      Why would one fear of heaven and hell outcome?  People are volunteering  for war all the time and they are not afraid of doing it!
      What "salvation" ? What would that consist of?
      Dan G
      On 1/1/2013 3:19 PM, chris kramer wrote:

      And if we fail to fear doing evil?  how much constitutes failure?  A little?  God Knows?  If Hell is the end result of failure, then how can anyone who believes in both Heaven and Hell avoid the neuroses that come along with the constant fear that one might suffer eternal torments?  To assume one is saved seems the height of theological arrogance and surely lacks epistemic humility.

      Chris
    Message 54 of 54 , Jan 10, 2013
      Hi ya Dan.. I don´t know (euphemism) what happened to ole Roger..
      He´s, of late, taken to posting quotes from others..Personally I prefer
      on speaking their on mind... quotations are meaningless to me...
      But some feel (APPARENTLY) this trait confers upon them some sort
      of `´Intellectualism``.........The ole `look at me.. see how smart I am``..
      The truly smart have no need for this silly posture... sometimes it´s
      kind to be cruel..............chao-Silk

      From: Dan Ghiocel
      Receiver: MindBrain
      Time: 2013-01-07, 19:25:21

      You seem to have a deep hate for nature and spacetime, and not realize that God is only an anthropomorphism for nature. and spacetime.
      Does your god have a long mustache?
      Dan G
      On 1/7/2013 4:37 AM, Roger Clough wrote:

      Hi Dan Ghiocel

      God works through nature, but is outside of spacetime.

      [Roger Clough], [rclough@...]
      1/7/2013