Re: [Mind and Brain] The evolution of good and evil

  • Dan Ghiocel
    Message 1 of 54 , Jan 2, 2013
      The "fear" element sneaked into Christianity and the New Testament from the idol worshiping of Judaism and The Old Testament.
      Dan G
      On 1/2/2013 2:37 PM, chris kramer wrote:

      Is such belief both necessary and sufficient?  If so, that is a very strange and quite limited morality.

      Chris
      Message 54 of 54 , Jan 10, 2013
        Hi ya Dan.. I don´t know (euphemism) what happened to ole Roger..
        He´s, of late, taken to posting quotes from others..Personally I prefer
        on speaking their on mind... quotations are meaningless to me...
        But some feel (APPARENTLY) this trait confers upon them some sort
        of `´Intellectualism``.........The ole `look at me.. see how smart I am``..
        The truly smart have no need for this silly posture... sometimes it´s
        kind to be cruel..............chao-Silk

        From: Dan Ghiocel
        Receiver: MindBrain
        Time: 2013-01-07, 19:25:21

        You seem to have a deep hate for nature and spacetime, and not realize that God is only an anthropomorphism for nature. and spacetime.
        Does your god have a long mustache?
        Dan G
        On 1/7/2013 4:37 AM, Roger Clough wrote:

        Hi Dan Ghiocel

        God works through nature, but is outside of spacetime.

        [Roger Clough], [rclough@...]
        1/7/2013