Happy 2012!

  • Pantheon
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2011
      Happy New Year 2012 To All!
      Anna

    • massimo bondi
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
        I return Happy new year, with many regards and compliments. Massimo Bondì from Roma

        Il 01/01/2012 6.34, Pantheon ha scritto:

        Happy New Year 2012 To All!
        Anna

      • Dr.d
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012

          --- In MindBrain@yahoogroups.com, massimo bondi <masbond@...> wrote: 'on the impossibility of not believing'

               Can we buy a copy or access a link? You are a smart man staying away from the emotional fray which is a poor substitute for objective analysis! Happy New Year to you from Florida.    Dr.d

          > I return Happy new year, with many regards and compliments. Massimo
          > Bondì from Roma
          >
          > Il 01/01/2012 6.34, Pantheon ha scritto:
          > >
          > > Happy New Year 2012 To All!
          > > Anna

        • massimo bondi
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2012
            I return the wishes and Happy new Year. Massimo