n-dimensional God & 4-dimensional reality.

  • Dr.d
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011

      --- In WEDconscious@yahoogroups.com, Richard Ruquist <yanniru@...> wrote: "Dr. D should have asked me for I can give him the n=10 (or n=26) answer on the basis of string theoryand both answers come down to god(s) being a 3D array of discrete balls of 6d compactified space. http://vixra.org/pdf/1101.0044v1.pdf "

      Greetings Dr. RR. The first thing I notice is that you are replying not to me but to an audience. While we may agree on the conclusions on the necessity (always tentative) of a dualistic approach a la Chalmers, we may disagree on the 'metamathematical' strategy to connect the points between the conceptual invisible n-d space 'reality' and the perceptual, quotidian 'visible', 4-d sense-phenomenal reality entering our real-time human brain. Maybe it is the difference between living the spoiled luxury practice of a profession (law, medicine, etc.) and the salaried academic/lab mixture inside the 'walls of academe' where you have to know your profession but must also be able to communicate it clearly (even in Spanglish! :-) to us pitiful humans inside our 4-d cage. Epistemology makes good intellectual entertainment but we need more facts to help people suffering and/or dying NOW! We have to stand firm on the earth ground while gazing into the ephemeral present points of blinking lights in the sky arguably representing the 'past' of conceptually forming galaxies to formulate/anticipate the practical future and compose the poem of eternity. When I was a dean of a science faculty I wouldn't hire any theoretical physicist that couldn't explain his poetry in relation to the functioning of a car or an airplane. No prima donnas inside our 4-d existential cage! At the risk of exemplifying a proletarian Sancho Panza responding to a cortesan Don Quixote, I find more 'metamathematical' wishful thinking in your CYCM-based string model than measurement/observable based conclusions. First I notice your emphasis on space considerations in your 3-d model based on the Calabi-Yau Compact Manifold (CYCM) without explaining how time-lines (intersections/coincidence of expanding lines formed by moving wavicles) enter into the picture of a Minkowsky 4-d unit that 'traps' them. As the dilettante wannabee I may sound to you, explain how is that unit conceptually different from our 4-d cage or sphere, visible or not, you don't have to worry about what Planck multiples are correct or not because it ALL (energy, particles, atoms .... galaxies, etc.) probably started with a pure energy, adimensional singularity wave that formed fermions, bosons particles, etc. as it dissipated energy after the fast initial phase of the Big Bang unexplainable faster expansion according to E=MC2. It is not important which poem is the correct one, what is crucial is that the 4-d poem is less counterintuitive and makes more sense because it allows for the accumulation of such 4-d singularities (the second one connect by a line ab, the third forms a plane abc and the fourth gives rise to yet another expanded conceptual cage/sphere and the expansion continues seemingly ad perpetuam until a crunch ensues. Drs. Close, Neppe provide good arguments of even our own earth geologically expanding! It is past midnite and my Merlot sleeping 'pill' glass of wine is working on me. Sorry for my ranting, I mean well. More later. Dr.d

    • Dr.d
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
        --- In WEDconscious@yahoogroups.com, Richard Ruquist <yanniru@...> wrote: "
        But more to the point, your reply illustrates that if you cannot attack the message you may as well attack the messenger."
        You are correct and I apologize for preaching what I didn't practice this morning at 3 am, half asleep and acting boorish. Sorry. I would have wished that your reply would address the specific issues I mentioned about the marketability of good ideas shrouded behind word/symbol salads and fantasies giving the impression of being lost inside a branch detail while losing sight of the tree or forest it belongs to.. They may be ok for formal presentations but in a listing...quare. Nevertheless I always read what you write and I respect you.
        In a nutshell I was assuming an unit Planck mass/volume proto-particle being the result of dissipation of unit pure energy from a wave, nothing new (different states of energy in motion) except that -as they travel to an energy sink receptor site- two or more can interact forming the lines, planes and 3-d geometries with each describing a time line which Minkowsky incorporated as the unit 4-d space time unit. Because we have successfully develop the appropriate differential geometry/topology we can explain all changes in their rotation, translation, precession, etc. We need not be concern with lower or higher degrees of Planck units integration to form various competing compact manifolds, etc. because inside that new 4-d unit formed a new point source can repeat a similar process of energy dissipation and expansion eventually giving rise to complexity in an ever expanding universe until gravitational interactions slow down the progression and endind as a crunch. If we stick with the unit singularity we can explain the formation of complex associations (and I agree that formulations expressed as Peano is desirable, if not the probable average values can be so expressed!).
        Once the general outlay is modeled one can work down the details of critical dimensions that favor this or that compact. Simplicity, especially when brainstorming within the boundaries of familiar 4-d geometries is the hallmark of predictive cognitive reliance. As counterintuitive as the expansion and dissipation of pure energy by an adimensional, massless, spherical point singularity wave degrades to form unit proto-particles that join others as described, it still makes some sense as to its probability because of the mathematical axioms and tautologies that went into its design. Whenever a better model predicts the observable/measurable objects/events inside our existential 4-d cage, the more reliable it will be....for the moment; models evolve. In a hybrid epistemontological model the 'metamathematical'epistemology must rely on solid ontological grounds. Dr. RR, don't evade your responsibility to improve on the world you found, the tacit obligation of the privileged minds. Ultimately your successful creative work will belong to all. BTW, I accept your offer of engineering help in accomodating the invisible dark matter in assemblying a mesoscopic and perceptual 4-d reality manifold by quantizing and integrating unit Planck values, as described..Respectfully, Dr.d