Consciousness Survey Project at TSC 2010

  • Brent Allsop
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      Consciousness Theoreticians,

      We are preparing an abstract proposal for a presentation at next Years
      "Towards a Science of Consciousness" conference in Tucson (see:
      http://consciousness.arizona.edu/). In preperation we've created a
      sumay topic describing a "Consciousness Survey Project" being worked on
      at canonizer.com that will be the focus of this presentation. The
      beginning of this statement includes the Abstract Proposal that is being
      sent in for the TSC 2010 proposal. It is available here:

      http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/105

      If you think this is a good topic for TSC 2010, we would love to have
      you explicitly state such by supporting this topic. (Kind of like
      signing a petition - see the "join or directly support this camp" link
      in the support section on that web page.) Also, if you haven't
      contributed to the survey yet, everyone would love to 'canonize', if you
      will, what you all think are the best theories of consciousness enabling
      the survey to be much more comprehensive. The best way to find out how
      many people agree with you, is to get what you believe canonized.

      As always, if you have any questions, or ideas for ways to do things
      better, don't hesitate to ask.

      Thanks,

      Brent Allsop