Klausimas visiems.English version.

  • Mindaugas Ambraziejus
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2000

      Good evening,
        My father said, that he devise a new theory of electricity, but
      he doesn't know how to realize it (where to publish, announce it).
      If someone knows where to publish it, or where in the internet I
      can put it please, say to me. Maybe someone want to publish it?
      If this information will be interesting, I could to write more about
      this theory. I'm afraid, that my father one day will die, and all
      his theory will die with him:(.
          I'm waiting Yours opinion...
                      Sincerely Yours,
          Mindaugas Ambraziejus...

      p.s. Please excuse me that I did a lot of mistakes. I'm learning
      English only two years:(

      Do You Yahoo!?
      From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.