FW: Welcome to the Minciu_sodas_BY group

  • shevcov
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2001
      OK

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Minciu_sodas_BY Moderator
      [mailto:Minciu_sodas_BY-owner@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 6:21 PM
      To: shevcov@...
      Subject: Welcome to the Minciu_sodas_BY group

      Hello,

      I've added you to my Minciu_sodas_BY group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
      easy-to-use email group service. As a member of this group, you
      may send messages to the entire group using just one email address:
      Minciu_sodas_BY@yahoogroups.com. Yahoo! Groups also makes it easy to
      store photos and files, coordinate events, and more.

      Here's a description of the group:

      An open discussion group of the
      Minciu Sodas laboratory for caring about thinking.
      Our group's official language is Byelarussian,
      although letters in Russian, English and other
      languages are also welcome.

      Here's my introductory message for you:

      Hello!
      It was a pleasure meeting you on my recent trip to Belarus.
      I've signed you up for this discussion group, where
      Belarussian is the official language. Letters in Russian,
      English and other languages are also welcome.
      Andrius

      Andrius Kulikauskas
      Direktorius
      Minciu Sodas
      http://www.ms.lt
      ms@...
      +370 (2) 60-67-38
      Vilnius, Lithuania

      Regards,

      Moderator, Minciu_sodas_BY

      SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups: Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy,
      it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers
      to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
      notify us at abuse@yahoogroups.com

      P.S. If you would like to learn more about the Minciu_sodas_BY group,
      please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Minciu_sodas_BY