RE: hello fom Sarajevo

  • Zeljka Vinik
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2004
      Andrius , I haden`t time to write till now, so find time for writin now. I`m
      so happy becouse we will try to start discussion in Bosnian, Croatian,
      Serbian to support independent thinkers. I have to say that I have a few
      people who are perfect for us but they don`t know English. I wish to You
      nice time in Netherlands. By Zeljka