Social Networking Kit

  • Andrius Kulikauskas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2003
      Derek, Thank you for your letter.

      Our laboratory has a group in Bosnian/Croation/Serbian
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/minciu_sodas_bos/
      where we are trying to start discussion (even in English) to encourage
      independent thinkers in the region. I invite you to join us, send a
      blank message to minciu_sodas_bos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Unfortunately, we did not get funding for our proposal "Social
      Networking Kit". But maybe somebody else will be interested. There was
      a related discussion at http://www.dot-com-alliance.org and you might
      join that, it is continuing. Your voice is very important!

      Peace,

      Andrius
      http://www.ms.lt

      derek@... wrote, presumed coypright:
      > Andrius Kulikauskas,
      >
      > New Comment submitted on your Concept: Social Networking Kit,
      > optimized for marginal connectivity
      >
      > Title: great idea

      > - particularly since I recently moved from DSL in Toronto to
      > per-minute-charged-dialup in Croatia. Of particular value would be
      > the option of having selected content (not links to content)
      > emailed to me, or SMS'd to me. Either method is faster & cheaper
      > than 'web browsing'. And because I would select which topics I want
      > emailed to me, each email could potentially be counted as a 'page
      > view'. Email me if you want to chat & toss ideas around.
      >
      > Derek www.DerekMartin.ca .

      > View details about this comment on ThinkCycle:
      http://www.thinkcycle.org/tc-notes/show-note?tc_note_id=45455

      Andrius Kulikauskas
      Minciu Sodas
      http://www.ms.lt