New Member

  • Mahdi
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 2003
      In the name of God

      Hi all !

      I am a new member to this group . I hope somebody can teach me
      Bosnian language here . ( Ja znam malo Bosanski , ali trebam da
      govorim sa nekim da ucim jos vise . )
      Ja studiram arhitekturu u Iran a idem da dobjem Magistaru u 2004
      god. , insallah .

      Mahdi
    • Andrius Kulikauskas
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2003
        Mahdi, dobardan!

        I'm very happy that you've joined us!

        In June, I traveled to Bosnia to look for Islamic independent thinkers
        who might participate at my laboratory Minciu Sodas, http://www.ms.lt
        I spent one week in Tuzla, one week in Sarajevo. I also spent about
        five weeks in Velenje, Slovenia where Stanko Blatnik was most helpful in
        making Bosnian contacts, he cares a lot about Bosnia. Just recently
        Adnan Salkic and Sulyo visited him from Tuzla.

        Mahdi, I hope you might help us start discussion in Bosnian. I am
        unable to do so, because I don't know Bosnian! So please write! and I
        hope we might respond.

        Now I am writing a proposal for $100,000 to the Open Society Institute
        Information Program, which is in Budapest, Hungary and funded by George
        Soros. They want to fund the creation of open-source software for
        non-governmental organizations. We have some great ideas that they
        might fund. Perhaps we could involve our participants from Bosnia.
        More information at:

        They are organizing a summer camp on the island of Vis, Croatia for
        "open-source software for NGOs". They don't have anybody from Bosnia,
        but if you are a software developer, or if you work with NGOs, then you
        may still be able to attend, and perhaps they may cover your costs for
        travel and for the camp. I include an application form below.

        The camp is from August 29th to September 6th,
        http://www.tacticaltech.org/ I am thinking of traveling by bus,
        stopping in Bosnia before and after. Would anybody like to meet and
        work together? Do you have a place where I might stay? Is there any
        way that I might help?

        Mahdi, I'm interested to learn more about you. Did you know, there is
        an Iranian cultural center in Sarajevo? I went there, they were very
        helpful.

        Andrius

        Andrius Kulikauskas
        Minciu Sodas
        http://www.ms.lt
        ms@...

        Mahdi wrote:

        > In the name of God
        >
        > Hi all !
        >
        > I am a new member to this group . I hope somebody can teach me
        > Bosnian language here . ( Ja znam malo Bosanski , ali trebam da
        > govorim sa nekim da ucim jos vise . )
        > Ja studiram arhitekturu u Iran a idem da dobjem Magistaru u 2004
        > god. , insallah .
        >
        > Mahdi
      • Dzehva Mujkanovic
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 17, 2003
          Please would you delete me from your group emails as I am not able to check my emails regularly so it block my account.

          Thank you very much.
          Dzehva

          Mahdi wrote:

          > In the name of God
          >
          > Hi all !
          >
          > I am a new member to this group . I hope somebody can teach me
          > Bosnian language here . ( Ja znam malo Bosanski , ali trebam da
          > govorim sa nekim da ucim jos vise . )
          > Ja studiram arhitekturu u Iran a idem da dobjem Magistaru u 2004
          > god. , insallah .
          >
          > Mahdi

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/020olB/TM

        • Mahdi
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 18, 2003
            In the name of God

            Dear Andrius !

            In fact , I am a student of architecture in Iran , but I love ( yes,
            I LOVE ! ) computer science . I would be glad if you will tell me
            more about the summer camp . I want to know about the softwares that
            would be offered there and the persons and groups that offer them .
            Unfortunately I can not travel to Croatia but I will probably sent
            some sharewares made in Iran to you .

            Best regards
            Mahdi H. Z.

            --- In Minciu_Sodas_BOS@yahoogroups.com, Andrius Kulikauskas

          • Dzehva Mujkanovic
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 18, 2003
              Please delete my email address from your group emails.
              Thank you

              wrote:
              > Mahdi, dobardan!
              >
              > I'm very happy that you've joined us!
              >
              > In June, I traveled to Bosnia to look for Islamic independent
              thinkers
              > who might participate at my laboratory Minciu Sodas,
              http://www.ms.lt
              > I spent one week in Tuzla, one week in Sarajevo. I also spent
              about
              > five weeks in Velenje, Slovenia where Stanko Blatnik was most
              helpful in
              > making Bosnian contacts, he cares a lot about Bosnia. Just
              recently
              > Adnan Salkic and Sulyo visited him from Tuzla.
              >
              > Mahdi, I hope you might help us start discussion in Bosnian. I am
              > unable to do so, because I don't know Bosnian! So please write!
              and I
              > hope we might respond.
              >
              > Now I am writing a proposal for $100,000 to the Open Society
              Institute
              > Information Program, which is in Budapest, Hungary and funded by
              George
              > Soros. They want to fund the creation of open-source software for
              > non-governmental organizations. We have some great ideas that they
              > might fund. Perhaps we could involve our participants from Bosnia.
              > More information at:
              >
              > They are organizing a summer camp on the island of Vis, Croatia for
              > "open-source software for NGOs". They don't have anybody from
              Bosnia,
              > but if you are a software developer, or if you work with NGOs, then
              you
              > may still be able to attend, and perhaps they may cover your costs
              for
              > travel and for the camp. I include an application form below.
              >
              > The camp is from August 29th to September 6th,
              > http://www.tacticaltech.org/ I am thinking of traveling by bus,
              > stopping in Bosnia before and after. Would anybody like to meet
              and
              > work together? Do you have a place where I might stay? Is there
              any
              > way that I might help?
              >
              > Mahdi, I'm interested to learn more about you. Did you know, there
              is
              > an Iranian cultural center in Sarajevo? I went there, they were
              very
              > helpful.
              >
              > Andrius
              >
              > Andrius Kulikauskas
              > Minciu Sodas
              > http://www.ms.lt
              > ms@m...
              >

              > Mahdi wrote:
              >
              > > In the name of God
              > >
              > > Hi all !
              > >
              > > I am a new member to this group . I hope somebody can teach me
              > > Bosnian language here . ( Ja znam malo Bosanski , ali trebam da
              > > govorim sa nekim da ucim jos vise . )
              > > Ja studiram arhitekturu u Iran a idem da dobjem Magistaru u 2004
              > > god. , insallah .
              > >
              > > Mahdi

              http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/020olB/TM

              It's Samaritans' Week. Help Samaritans help others.
              Call 08709 000032 to give or donate online now at
              http://www.samaritans.org/support/donations.shtm

            • Eric Buric
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 18, 2003
                Eric from Arizona,, am taking Cisco Networking Technology courses
                here and one of the things I would like to do is share all that I learn with
                folks in Sarajevo and other areas of Bosnia.
                I heard from my sister-in-law, who is from Sarajevo, now in Arizona, that
                they have started a Cisco class in Sarajevo....

                Eric Adam in Prescott, Arizona

              • Peter Lippman
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 19, 2003
                  Yes, delete me too!! How many times to I have to ask you??!!!

> [...]
                  > > an Iranian cultural center in Sarajevo? I went there, they were
                  >very
                  > > helpful.
                  > >
                  > > Andrius
                  > >
                  > > Andrius Kulikauskas
                  > > Minciu Sodas
                  > > http://www.ms.lt
                  > > ms@m...
                  > >

                  > > Mahdi wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > In the name of God
                  > > >
                  > > > Hi all !
                  > > >
                  > > > I am a new member to this group . I hope somebody can teach me
                  > > > Bosnian language here . ( Ja znam malo Bosanski , ali trebam da
                  > > > govorim sa nekim da ucim jos vise . )
                  > > > Ja studiram arhitekturu u Iran a idem da dobjem Magistaru u 2004
                  > > > god. , insallah .
                  > > >
                  > > > Mahdi

                  >It's Samaritans' Week. Help Samaritans help others.
                  >Call 08709 000032 to give or donate online now at

                  <b>MSN 8:</b> Get 6 months for $9.95/month.
                  http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup