Re: Minciu Sodas wants partners for Palestine funding opportunity

  • Andrius Kulikauskas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2009
      Awne, That's great news! Please help me get in touch with Alaa Youssef
      of Zajel http://youth.zajel.org Can I include them in my proposal? And
      can I include An-Najah National University so that I could work there as
      some kind of professor? Who should I speak with there?

      Awne, please also get in touch with Jafra-Wael Al Saad in Jenin, he is
      also interested, globalpalestine AT googlemail.com and he's interested
      in ecology, sustainability and the future of Palestine.

      I invite all to let me know if you'd like to participate in my proposal.

      Andrius