Hello from Azerbaijan

  • a_gasimova
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      > Good Day.
      I am troubling you from Azerbaijan, Baku.
      I have heard & read much about war in Balkans in Bosnia, in Croatia,I
      have read much about Sarayevo,Mostar,Banja Luka tragedy.While reading
      about your tragedy,about your refugers,about horrors of the war.
      I made myself clear how STRONG,Honourable people you are.You didn't
      leave alone your city & country in a hard time.That's very
      admirable.You must be proud of your country & People.
      > My Country faced with such tragedies for many times.From the
      > beginning 1988 till today.Your tragedy in Sarayevo almost the same
      > with our tragedy- tragedy in Khojaly.Tragedy & killings,ethnic
      cleanings in Karabakh & in Baku
      > Now I think I have found a courage in myself to write to you.It was
      > great pleasure to write to Bosnia ,to those citizens that I have
      read
      > much about.
      > I will be happy to have a friend from Bosnia.I will be very happy if
      > you also write me.I would like to get more information about Bosnia
      & to join to your discussions.
      I wish you PEACE,success & health.