Faith in Europe Update 4!!!

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2007
      Sharez Khan,

      hank you for sharing Update Four of Faith in Europe. As a hesitant European,
      I'm very happy to know that somebody actually cares about Europe in a
      practical way.

      Maria Agnese Giraudo is very concerned that Muslims are being denied the
      right to pray in the Cordoba Cathedral in Spain which was originally a
      mosque. Thank you very much for sharing her concern and my reply, too! You
      are helping us be heard!

      I invite you and all to join our working group "Fighting Peacefully"
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fightingpeacefully/ led by Eluned Hurn of
      Wales. Send a blank message to fightingpeacefully-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      She cares about Welsh self-rule and is currently very concerned about Sri
      Lanka. Recently, I brought in many participants from Israel and
      Israeli-occupied Palestine. We share with you a commitment to take real
      action and explore what we can do.

      I also share with our working group Holistic Helping
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/holistichelping/ where Agnese raised her
      concern, and with our Bosnian/Serbian/Croation group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/minciu_sodas_BOS/ where there is the real
      challenge for all of us, are we one as Europeans? and as human beings?

      Andrius Kulikauskas
      Minciu Sodas
      http://www.ms.lt

      Data , "markus petz" <councillortothewise@...> Rašyta: