Meet with Markus Petz in Slovenia or KB5?

  • Andrius Kulikauskas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      Hi Markus,

      I'm glad to hear that your Eurizons hitchhiking tour
      http://www.eurizons.net is going well and that you and your colleagues
      are raising awareness about the United Nations Millenium Development
      goals to respond to world poverty. I note that you are a very active
      leader at our Minciu Sodas laboratory
      http://www.ms.lt/?thinker=Markus_Petz and I enjoyed traveling with you
      this spring on our road trip through England and Wales.

      Please consider meeting up with some of our lab's participants. I
      suggest in Slovenia William Wagner in Ljubljana and Stanko Blatnik in
      Velenje (+386 3 891 90 40, +386 3 891 90 41) which is not far from
      Celje. Also near the Slovenian border of Austria is the KB5 center in
      the village of Kirchbach with which we work very closely thanks to Franz
      Nahrada. (Call Franz Steinwender Tel.: +43 03116/20473, 03116/2053,
      Mobil:0664/8788729). And Franz himself is in Vienna at the Hotel
      Karolinenhof http://www.karolinenhof.at (+43 1 278 7801) in the
      Floridsdorf section of Vienna at the end of the U6 subway line, it would
      be great if you might meet him and perhaps consider a longer stay, I
      even imagine him helping you find work.

      Best wishes in your travels!
      And I invite your colleagues to join our lab's groups!
      Andrius, http://www.ms.lt