RE: [Minciu_Sodas_BOS] work available through Open Leader Biz

  • Zeljka Vinik
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2005
      Andrius
      This is perfect about Open Leader Biz network. First of all I have to say
      that I have not time for writing till now, as You know I have so much
      problems here in Bosnija and Hercegovina. Job is a very big problem here and
      life in comletle. But when I sow this e-mail, it is realy perefect idea and
      if I can halp something I will be very happy. My hasbend is computer web
      desiger, and he is reali perfect in computer work so if You need somebody
      for this kand of job in this project, he will be realy god.
      His e-mail adress is; mario_kamhi@...

      I will be wery greateful. Thank You. Bay Zeljka

      http://search.msn.com/
    • Andrius Kulikauskas
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2005
        Zeljka,

        Thank you very much for your letter!
        Yes, I'm interested to include your husband in our network.
        What is your husband's name?
        Please invite him to join our discussion here in English and Bosnian:
        (send a blank message to minciu_sodas_BOS-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to
        subscribe)
        To be in our network it is important to help write letters so that we
        all get to know each other. Also, it would be good to try to write in
        Bosnian.

        I will learn more this week about our project in Chicago. Maybe we will
        do it, but maybe we will not.

        I am writing a paper "We learn to stick our necks out" about the growth
        of independent thinkers:
        http://www.openleader.com/index.php/OpenLeader/OpenLeader
        I will travel to Berlin, Vienna and then Milan, Italy to present my
        paper http://www.openculture.org

        I have started reading the Quran so that I can understand Islamic
        independent thinkers. I am working with an Egyptian programmer Emad El
        Deen El Akehal. Together we designed software for organizing thoughts.
        He wants to translate the Quran into Lithuanian. I am interested to
        reorganize the Quran so that it is understandable for a Christian like
        me: "A Christian reading of the Quran".

        Let us keep writing in English and Bosnian so that we have a community
        of independent thinkers.

        Andrius

        Andrius Kulikauskas
        Minciu Sodas
        http://www.ms.lt
        ms@...
        +370 (5) 264 5950
        Vilnius, Lithuania

      • Zeljka Vinik
        Message 3 of 5 , May 20, 2005
          Cao, Andrius,
          Thank You for Your interesting for my surgest. My hosband is interesting in
          , and perfect in web design, he is write now withouth job. His name is Mrio
          Kamhi. I hope that You and he will have good cooperation. Bay for now.
          Zeljka
          >From: Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...>
          >To: Minciu_Sodas_BOS@yahoogroups.com, mario_kamhi@...
          >Subject: [Minciu_Sodas_BOS] Open Leader Biz