a free guide to the EU Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) funding

  • Andrius Kulikauskas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004
      Thank you to Kamini Aisola and all at TacticalTech for creating this
      guide for NGOs and companies interested in the EU Sixth Framework
      Programme funding. I share this with our laboratory groups in English,
      German, French, Bosnian. I note that three of the seven funding
      priorities are:

      2. Information society technologies
      6. Sustainable development, global change and ecosystems (including
      energy and transport research)
      7. Citizens and governance in a knowledge-based society

      Andrius

      Andrius Kulikauskas
      Minciu Sodas
      http://www.ms.lt