Website Facelift... Finally!

  • shelwoz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Ever heard that cosmotologists often times have the worst hair because
      they're too busy working on their clients to worry about their own hair?

      Well, the same holds true for artists/designers when it comes to their
      websites! Mine was a mess, but after a couple weeks of re-designing
      and re-vamping, I finally launched a fresh look. Keep in mind that I
      still have a LOT of work to do, but it's better to get a trim than to
      be completely overcome with split ends.

      ha.

      Anyway, the new site features my fine art. Check it out if you have
      time: http://www.shellyvision.com