Music

  • Jim Muraco
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hello All,
      I am still looking for bands to donate their best music to "It's My House". Singer/Comedian Pat McCurdy has donated the opening song, but I am looking for all types of music to fill the program and help promote local artists.
      Also, I am still in need of $25 donations. Anyone that contributes will receive a dvd of the program, their name in the credits, and 2 tix to the premiere at the Rosebud.
      Send CDs and/or donations to:
      Jim Muraco
      7617 W. Morgan Ave, Apt. 8
      Milwaukee, WI 53220