Waukesha Wet Paint- Call for Artists

  • JVerbick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      Call for Art
      Plein Air Painters

      Just a reminder to mark you calendars for the Waukesha "Wet Paint", Plein Air Painting Competition.
      July 29th to August 5th.

      Check in for artists is July 29th to August 3rd from 9am to 11am daily at Almont Gallery 342 West Main Street, in historic downtown Waukesha.
      Fee is only $25 or $20 for West End Artists or students ages 16-18.

      Exhibition of accepted works, Silent Auction and Artist Reception will be at Martha Merrell Bookstore and Cafe on August 5th during our Red Hot Art Crawl!
      Reception and Award Ceremony- August 5th, 6-8pm Silent Auction 4-8pm

      For an application, painting map (see Art Crawl brochure) and general rules, go to www.redhotartspot.com.

      Promotional postcards for participating artists are available to pick up at Almont Gallery.

      For more info, or if you have any questions, please go to www.redhotartspot.com, or call Almont Gallery at 262-542-1522 or email jverbick@....

      Hope to see you there!!!
      Jill Verbick

      p.s.
      I am seeking artists to schedule for press interviews and photo's during the painting portion of the event. Please email me or make note of your interest when you send in your application.