[MARN] Information on Ann Schaffer

  • Mark Stall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      My father, Milton Stall, has a beautiful painting by a Madison artist
      Ann Schaffer. He's interested in learning more about this artist. Is
      she still producing work? Where is she currently located? Is her art
      available through some galleries? Which galleries represent her work?

      Anything we can receive regarding Ms Schaffer would be greatly
      appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

      MARK Stall
      Mark Stall Images
      414.412.8047 cell
      262.238.1488hm
      mstall@...

      Ambition is the incentive that makes purpose great & achievement
      greater!