test

  • todd@fillingham.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2001
      Sorry 'bout this. I just "converted" an ID thru Yahoo and want to see
      what happens when I post. I'm hoping it comes up with my real name.
    • MM
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2001
        You after all these years you are saying that Todd Fillingham is not your real name?
        Why are you blowing your cover now?

        MM

        todd@... wrote:

        Sorry 'bout this. I just "converted" an ID thru Yahoo and want to see
        what happens when I post. I'm hoping it comes up with my real name.

      • Darlene Hagopian

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2001
            Ha, now you know. The muse of honesty passed over me (must have been evicted from Washington DC).

            -the person otherwise known as Todd