MIAD Continuing Education Summer Classes Online

  • Sara Daleiden
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      Let's think positive about Summer on these grey March days...

      Register for Summer 2003 Continuing Education Courses online at
      www.miad.edu/nondegree/conted.html.

      Through Continuing Education, we offer a myriad of courses in art, design,
      business and technology, both for professional development and
      self-enrichment. We also have two computer design certificate programs, in
      Desktop Publishing and Web Design.

      Here's just a few of our exciting classes:
      * Explorations in Drawing
      * Plein Air Painting
      * Discover the Holga Camera
      * Introduction to Studio Lighting
      * Woodworking for Beginners
      * Hand-painted Ceramic Tiles
      * Capturing Conversation: The Art of Video Editing
      * Introduction to Animation
      * Digital Art: A Toolbox for Creatives
      * Songwriting
      * Public Art/Public Space
      * Works on Paper: Writing Art Criticism in Milwaukee

      Join us at Cempazuchi's on Brady, June 6th, for "An Evening in Mexico:
      Dinner Table Traveler, Program #3" and indulge in the food, wine and art
      of Oaxaca, Mexico.

      MIAD Continuing Education partners with the Milwaukee Artist Resource
      Network (www.MARNonline.com) to offer workshops that focus on the business
      side ($10 MARN members/$15 non-members per workshop):
      * Photographing Your Artwork
      * Using the Internet to Promote Yourself and Sell Your Art
      * Art as Industry
      * The Arts & the Rebranding of Milwaukee
      * Making it in Milwaukee

      Classes fill-up fast so please contact us now to register at 414/291-3273
      or email rstaska@.... We hope to see you here at MIAD.

      Please share this information with friends and family. An excellent
      opportunity to take a class together!

      Sara Jeanne Daleiden
      Continuing Education Coordinator
      Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design